Side Wall Hidden Countertop Support Bracket
Concealed support brackets for countertops that do not have a knee wall or pony wall to mount to are the perfect solution for our Side Wall Countertop Support Bracket.
This bracket mounts to the inside of the left or right-side cabinet wall.
This bracket has a vertical tang which is welded either to the left or right side of the horizontal piece. The angle placement is determined from the front view (where the 45-degree angle is cut.)
Dimensions for the Side Wall Hidden Bracket:
The horizontal part of the Side Wall Hidden Bracket dimensions is as follows:
Length …….…. [choose in listing] this is the total length of the bracket from tip to tip including space for vertical tang. Therefore, a 12-inch bracket is 12 inches from tip to tip. [Vertical tang is not used in determining length]
Width …………. 2 ½ inches
Thickness ….…. ½ inch
Dimensions for the Vertical Tang [Anchor part] Placed on the left or right side:
Length ………… 6 inches
Width …………. 2 ½ inches
Thickness ……… ¼ inch
Hole Diameter … 1/4 inch
How to Determine How May Brackets You Need:
We recommend spacing your bracket 16-20 inches apart for maximum countertop protection, therefore, if your countertop is longer than the 20 inches recommended spacing you can use the Hidden Island Support Bracket, Knee Wall Bracket, or L Bracket in conjunction with this Side Wall Bracket to protect your countertop investment.
- Hardware Included.
- Virtually invisible giving your granite countertop the appearance of floating.
- Non-intrusive. No corbels needed. No knee-knocking.
- Completely open space allowing room for chairs and legs.
- An economical way to protect your countertop investment.
- Easy to install.
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inches wide Solid American Metal welded for strength.
- Bracket end has a beveled edge for safety.
- Screw holes are placed on the vertical piece.
- Brackets may be painted with any anti-rust spray paint.
- Made in the USA.
- The package is (1) bracket.
- Free Ground Shipping*
- Limited Lifetime Warranty**
- All of our Aluminum brackets are painted with a double coat of rust inhibitor black paint.
- Free Ground Shipping To The Lower 48 and Canada!
Helpful Information and Downloads:
- Download Spec Sheet
- When will my order ship once the order is placed? [Information can be found here on when your order will ship.]
- How many brackets do I need? [We recommend spacing your brackets 16-20 inches apart.] The Installation Guide can be further help.
- Most common FAQ
Although we have standard sizes, we can manufacture special order brackets with specifications to your request.
Have questions? Give us a call 888-584-1112
Orders with brackets totaling over 20 brackets please read shipping info for lead time.
*See Full Shipping Info
**See Terms and Conditions
FREE GROUND SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES AND CANADA!