Hidden Island Support Bracket
The Hidden Island Support Bracket is used when there is no knee wall or pony wall. This counter support is great for extended granite or heavy countertop overhang, and the perfect concealed steel support for countertop overhang for a kitchen island or breakfast bar.
This bracket is designed to attach to the inside of the front wall of the cabinet and will extend through the cabinet.
Dimensions of the Hidden Island Support Bracket:
- Length - [you choose]
- Width - 2 ½ inches
- Thickness - 1/2 inch
How to Determine What Size Bracket?
Note: the bracket will be mounted to the inside of the cabinet.
- Start by measuring your cabinet from the inside front wall (where the doors are) to the opposite side of the cabinet (Ex: This measurement is 22 inches).
- Take your measurement you just did (22 inches) and add the inches of the overhang of the countertop (for example, 15 inches).
- Then minus 3 inches (to stay away from the outer edge of the countertop).
- This example would give you a total of 34 inches (22+15-3= 34) - You would then need to order a 34-inch Hidden Island Support Bracket.
Hidden Island Support Bracket Features:
- Gives your island the appearance of floating.
- Non-intrusive. No corbels. No knee-knocking.
- The flange is welded onto the support bracket.
- An economical way to protect your countertop investment.
- Allows room for chairs legs, and storage.
- Easy to install.
- Made of ½ inch thick by 2 ½ inches wide solid American steel.
- The bracket end has a beveled edge for safety.
- Screw hole on each side of the flange.
- Color - Black.
- Free Ground Shipping*
- Made in the USA.
- The package is (1) bracket.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty**